Promotional Materials available from the West Australian Young Readers’ Book Award Committee includes :
- Poster- $6.00
- Bookmarks (Pack of 50) – $7.00
- Stickers (Sheet of 40) – $6.00
- Winner stickers (Sheet of 6) – $4.50
- Basic Pack – 1 folded poster, 1 stickers, 50 bookmarks – $25 (includes postage).
All prices are inclusive of GST. You do not need to purchase these to participate in the Awards.
Please do not pay for your merchandise until you have received it. Your Tax Invoice will included with your order – please reference this number with your payment. This helps us to match payments with orders.
We accept payment by cheque or direct deposit. Payment is due 30 days from receipt of goods. Sorry, we are unable to accept payment by credit card.
Due to recent increases by Australia Post we have decided that a one-size-fits-all approach to postage does not suit everyone. Apart from the Basic Pack, we have sorted postage costs into several categories – please see below for details (this amount also covers the cost of poster tubes, envelopes and tape).
$11.00 – 1 poster in a post tube, 1 sheet stickers, 1 bundle bookmarks
$14.50 – 1-4 posters in a post tube, 1-4 sheets stickers, 2-4 bundles of bookmarks
$17.50 – Posters in post tube (4+ posters), Multiple sheets stickers, 5 or more bundles of bookmarks
Merchandise Dispatch Dates for 2020:
Collect in Person at:
- AGM – Riverton Library, Wednesday 19th February at 4:00pm
- SSLN Meeting at Kennedy Baptist College on Tuesday 3rd March
- Lift Event at Floreat Primary School on Friday, 13th March
- Cottesloe Primary School from 16th March
- Carnaby Rise Primary School from 16th March
Please note there are no postage or handling fees for items collected in person.
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible. Our first official packing day is 16th April.